Wednesday, June 10, 2009

This Blogging is alot of work.


Wow!

I'm getting away from the original theme of my blog so I going to kick this idea to you.

Real Estate, the market is in the toilet so why not sit at my desk and complain about it. Let's complain and see if that makes it any better. Over the years I've learned a couple of great sayings. One of them is don't complain about what you permit in your life. So the motto for the day is be apart of the solution not part of the problem. Talk real estate up, when ever possible. I am working with several cash buyers, but they are all moving slow to pick a second or third home. I'm currently working on three hours of sleep and am dozing at the computer. Gotta Go!


Candy Lauderdale Realtor Missouri USA 1.636.699.9922
http://CandyRealtor.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Your Wall Street Office” a premier virtual office new york provider situated on Wall Street the heart of New York’s financial district invites small to mid size businesses, start ups, entrepreneurs and global businesses looking to have their presence in N.Y./U.S. market. The process of setting up your account is immediate. Take advantage of receiving 2 free months by calling or emailing to “reserve your space”.
    Email us at promo@yourwallstreetoffice.com or call us at (212) 859-3535 and mention “Reserve My Space” on your subject line or call.

    ReplyDelete