Friday, June 5, 2009

Growing up in a real estate family.


Good Morning Everyone, it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood 80 degrees St. Charles, Missouri, USA. 6.5.2009 In my first blog I've talked about my first couple of real estate transactions, so I'd like to continue that theme. Growing up at sixteen years of age, I collected the rent for my fathers fourteen or so rental houses. Sometimes I didn't if the renter was delinquent and or scary looking. Growing up in the oldest wine district in the country had its pros and cons. One of the pros was playing hide and seek in the Mount Pleasant wine cellar. Highway 94 was the only major road in and out of the area back then. My parents really liked our little twelve acre set up with in ground pool that I maintained and the grass I mowed. One of the parcels of real estate was the 1.14 acre lot in front of our house, which was the only Industrially zoned parcel for 20 miles in the county. This parcel is very different for several reasons that happened, when our family owned it. But it began as a place to barrel race my welsh pony at eight years old. This parcel was the beginning of my commercial real estate career. Thanks Dad I love you! Dad's if I had only listened to him ten years earlier, I'd have twenty years in Real Estate.

Candy Lauderdale Realtor Missouri USA 1.636.699.9922
http://CandyRealtor.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment