Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Blogging for Realtors

Real Estate is in the hole. Our economy is the worst I've ever seen. Crime is up!!!
This should be a wake up call for all our states of government. Wow what a mess our big government has created. We can't even sell the real estate because the Federal Government wants to give it away... Wow it doesn't pay to own a small business and we can't get a job....

My kids don't want to go to college because they are afraid they can't pay back the debt.
Everyone I know is down sizing and paying cash for everything. At least the smart one's are.
I'm tried of complaining. BYE

Candy Lauderdale Realtor Missouri USA 1.636.699.9922
http://CandyRealtor.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information. I'll definitely add this great post in my article section.
    Honolulu Real Estate

    ReplyDelete
  2. good post.....I appreciate yor way of writing that make the blog attractive and make reader to hold longer to your blog.
    industrial space nh

    ReplyDelete