Thursday, February 13, 2014

Finally My Real Estate MOJO is back.

Candace Lauderdale Realtor Missouri USA 1.636.352.7246 http://CandyRealtor.blogspot.com
Thanks for reading my blog. Real Estate is coming with a vengeance into 2014. Another property SOLD is what you will see from me in 2014. BP/CVS should close soon which will create another 1031 Exchange. It should just be called the rolling exchange effect. One deal causes another deal and another. Plenty of Due Diligence and talking to the lawyers. Yes we must have them even if we don't want them. I think they are thinking of us (realtors) the same way.  I'm going to focus on income producing farms this year. I just have this feeling farming is going to roll with the punches. I think we will see a lot of Medical and Church foreclosures. Run across and empty one in Missouri let me.  If you need something really unique with out a bank. Call me. I'll get it done. At work 24/7!!!! @CandyRealtor

1 comment:

  1. Get Your New Orleans Dream Home helps you find the best option in the city, community, neighborhood of your choice. We have the best real estate listings in New Orleans.
    New Orleans condos and townhomes for sale

    ReplyDelete